For some conferences and events we do a call for abstracts.
Below you find additional information about the abstract submission.
Please read the terms and conditions of abstract submission carefully and follow the submission steps.
Terms & Conditions for abstract submissions
- I certify that the authors/presenters named agree with the submitted abstract and have consented to be included.
- I certify that I have checked the accuracy of information and referencing
- The submitted abstract need to be current and not published elsewhere already! Published abstracts will not be considered.
- If my abstract involves a sponsoring company, I have indicated this in the body of my abstract
- If my abstract involves a sponsoring company, I have no financial conflict (i.e. I have no shares in the sponsoring company)
- If my abstract involves a sponsoring company, and I have received funding from the sponsoring company in the last five years, I have declared this in the abstract and the Funding Disclosure section
- When the Scientific committee has completed the review process, all submitting authors will be notified in writing of the acceptance or otherwise of their abstract(s). I accept that the committee decision is final and agree that no correspondence will be entered into
- It is a condition of abstract acceptance that the presenting author will register for and attend the conference. Poster presenters and those doing workshop will be expected to be assisted by a colleague who must also register for the conference. Presenters and colleagues selected receive a discount of 15% on the delegate fee.
- I accept that all accepted abstracts may be published in the Conference programme book.
- Download the submission form (pdf)
- Fill in the form, save it and send it to email@example.com.
- Wait for our feedback.
Download Submission Form (PDF)
Copyright © 2011 Medineo. All rights reserved. | Medineo.org is optimised for Internet Explorer 7 and above and the newer versions of Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari.